Industrial floors and floorings
FRP gratings for industrial floors and floorings are used in a wide variety of sectors. From the food and pharmaceuticals industries to car and aircraft manufacturers and other sectors besides, GEI-Fib fiberglass gratings are the solution to all your needs.
The benefits of FRP gratings for industrial floors and flooring
- Ease of use: fiberglass gratings can be cut to size on-site (bandsaw, chainsaw, etc.)
- Light weight makes them easy to handle.
- Highly resistant to corrosion, weather and UV radiation,
- Safety: concave or siliceous non-skid R13 for added stability,
- Quick assembly with specific retaining fasteners available from stock,
- Custom and stock gratings available at very short notice.
GEI can manufacture made-to-measure steps to meet your requirements (layout, size, etc.). Profiles for balustrades and ladders with or without hoops can be manufactured on request.
Our research department is available to handle your technical requirements and your intended layouts, and can advise you on issues up to and including the realisation of your orders.
Depending on your needs and expectations, we are also happy to offer you pressed gratings, press welded gratings, ring rubber mats, full gratings, louvred gratings or special gratings.