Aesthetic and resistance for intensive use
GEI full gratings can be used for visual ensembles with an identical appearance on both sides of the panel (the cross-bars are of the same dimensions as the bearer bars).
They are mainly used for filling balustrades and making sun-breaker and privacy screens.
The mesh spacing is defined in accordance with the standards and loads that must be respected:
- BB thickness of 2, 3, 4 and 5 mm
- The BB spacing is typically a multiple of 11.
- The IB spacing is typically a multiple of 11.1.
Bearer and cross bar
- Standard heights: 20-140 mm.
- Standard thickness: 2-8 mm
- Maximum length of bearer bars: 4000 mm.
- Maximum length of spacers: 2000 mm.
- Galvanized in accordance with EN ISO 1461 standards.
- Stainless steel V2A or V4A available.
- Aluminum available.
- Available with "flat" edge or without edges.
- Available with single or double notching on request.
- HALF-MOON or SAWTOOTH notching available.
Custom manufacture based on the dimensions given by the customer or on plans drawn up by our research department.